Thursday, April 10, 2008

RAVELRAISERS...You give, you take! RAVATARS!

This is my second post of the day, so to find out what's going on in my normal (?) knitting life, scroll on down to the next one. These photos are gifts to generous RavelRaisers!












Here are some Ravatars which are yours for the taking. All photos were taken by me of my possessions, and you have my permission to use them for your Ravatars. Some are already photoshopped. Others are photos which you may grab and edit for your pleasure. You can take them to ROFLBOT to add text.
Artist's works photographed are by Elizabeth Taggart, Jana Napoli (parrot) and Martin Laborde.
Please enjoy them and thanks for your donations to Ravelry!

2 comments:

the boogeyman's wife said...

got me one of the new ones. thanks a ton!!!

Anonymous said...

thanks so much. Will link over as well. Best on your son, hope both of you can hang in there.